Nordstrom's Cyber Monday 2020 sale is happening soon — here's what we know so far, and what to expect when deals begin
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Cyber Monday is happening on November 30 and Nordstrom will be one of many retailers having sales.
- Nordstrom's Cyber Monday will have deep discounts on women's, men's, and kids' clothing, beauty and fragrance, and home goods.
- Black Friday comes first, though. We're keeping tabs on Black Friday deals available online at Nordstrom as well as Amazon, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot, and more. See our guide to the best overall Black Friday deals here.
- To potentially save even more online, visit Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Nordstrom coupons and promo codes.
Cyber Monday is coming up on November 30, and Nordstrom's sale will have deep discounts on women's, men's, and children's clothing, as well as accessories, skincare, makeup, home goods, and more.
Many Black Friday deals will roll over to Cyber Monday, so if you're a habitual procrastinator or you'd rather wait to see if the prices drop even more, Cyber Monday is the day you'll want to make a purchase.
We don't know the specific deals just yet, but we rounded up some of the best early deals and answered all of the questions you might have before the big shopping day.
Shop Nordstrom deals by category
- Women's fashion
- Men's fashion
- Kids' fashion
- Beauty and fragrance
Best early Cyber Monday Deals 2020
These discounts aren't technically associated with Nordstrom's Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale, but they're great deals nonetheless.
The Adidas Ultra Boost Clima is lightweight, breathable, and responsive, making it everything runners need for long-distance comfort.
How do we select Cyber Monday deals from Nordstrom?
- We only choose products that meet our standards for coverage. These items come from trusted brands that we know and use or have tested.
- The deal price must be better than the retail price or the normal sale price.
- We anticipate many deals from Black Friday to roll over to Cyber Monday.
When does Nordstrom's Cyber Monday sale start?
Black Friday 2020 is November 27 and Cyber Monday is November 30, but Nordstrom will likely have early deals before the shopping holiday officially begins.
What is Nordstrom's return policy?
Nordstrom doesn't have a traditional return policy. Instead, returns are handled on a case-by-case basis, and the company tends to be very accommodating.
Can I shop at the Nordstrom store near me?
Yes. Nordstrom's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will also be available in stores. You can also order online and choose in-store pick-up or curbside pickup. If you do decide to shop in the store, Nordstrom has taken measures to help keep customers and employees safe by requiring face masks and encouraging social distancing.
What should I buy from Nordstrom this Cyber Monday
Nordstrom's Cyber Monday sale is a great time to stock up on everything from essentials like socks, underwear, and winter coats, hats, and gloves, to splurge items like sunglasses, handbags, jewelry, and beauty products. You'll also find home goods like pillows, candles, diffusers, and more.
How does Nordstrom stand up to the competition on Cyber Monday?
While other department stores will also have Cyber Monday sales, Nordstrom stands out for its great range of affordable brands and luxury brands. Nordstrom's lenient return policy is also a major plus for shopping during the holiday season. You won't have to worry about strict return windows.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article