L.L.Bean's early Black Friday sale includes 15% off our favorite bedsheets, moccasin slippers, and classic Bean Boots
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- L.L.Bean is offering 15% off full-price products with code "BEAN15" now through November 17.
- That means you can save on popular products, including our favorite sheets and slippers, as well as the classic Bean Boots.
- The best deals of the sale include $22 off a Queen-sized set of soft, crisp percale sheets and $12 off warm and fuzzy indoor slippers.
- We're tracking more of the best early Black Friday deals here on mattresses, headphones, and more.
L.L.Bean is the classic American brand known for its rugged outdoor gear and cozy home essentials. Just in time for holiday activities and gift shopping season, it's holding a sitewide sale on full-price products.
Now through November 17, you can use code "BEAN15" at checkout to take 15% off everything from durable, waterproof Bean Boots to soft, fleece-lined moccasins.
The quality and construction of L.L.Bean products are top-notch — we're fans of the tote bags, and they've been featured in many of our guides:
- The best bed sheets
- The best flannel sheets
- The best throw blankets
- The best women's slippers
Since the brand only runs sitewide sales a few times a year, you won't want to miss out on this early Black Friday sale opportunity.
The best L.L.Bean deals
L.L.Bean's shearling-lined 10-inch boots are the warmest of the bunch, but any of the Bean Boots will serve you well through both fall and winter, and they go with most outfits. This deal is available from November 12 through November 17.
Shop all early Black Friday deals at L.L.Bean here
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article